This American Heart Association CPR course provides medical level certification for those employed in the medical field. This course is ideal for physicians, nurses, respiratory, physical and occupational therapists, firefighters / EMS, CNA’s or anyone going to school for a medical related occupation.
Course content includes:
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers certificate valid for two years.
Mandatory eBook available at http://ebooks.heart.org/product/bls-provider-manual-ebook50025959
Click on a class below to register, get certified!
- AHA BLS Provider SKILLS ONLY - Centennial - 01/26/2018 - 01/28/2018 - 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
- AHA BLS Provider SKILLS ONLY - Centennial - 01/28/2018 - 11:45 am - 12:30 pm
- AHA BLS Provider (Basic Life Support Provider) - Centennial - 01/28/2018 - 12:30 pm - 4:15 pm
- AHA BLS Provider (Basic Life Support Provider) - Centennial - 01/30/2018 - 9:00 am - 12:45 pm
- AHA BLS Provider (Basic Life Support Provider) - Centennial - 01/31/2018 - 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- AHA BLS Provider REFRESHER - Centennial - 02/02/2018 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm