This American Heart Association CPR course provides medical level certification for those employed in the medical field. This course is ideal for physicians, nurses, respiratory, physical and occupational therapists, firefighters / EMS, CNA’s or anyone going to school for a medical related occupation.
Course content includes:
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers certificate valid for two years.
Mandatory eBook available at http://ebooks.heart.org/product/bls-provider-manual-ebook50025959
Click on a class below to register, get certified!
- ONSITE: CPR, BLS and First-aid Classes - Call 303-818-3737 - 02/01/2018 - 02/28/2025 - All Day
- AHA BLS Provider SKILLS ONLY - Centennial - 03/18/2018 - 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- AHA BLS Provider (Basic Life Support Provider) - Centennial - 03/18/2018 - 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- AHA BLS Provider SKILLS ONLY - Centennial - 03/19/2018 - 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- AHA BLS Provider - Lakewood - 03/19/2018 - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- AHA BLS Provider (Basic Life Support Provider) - Centennial - 03/20/2018 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- AHA BLS Provider REFRESHER - Centennial - 03/21/2018 - 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- AHA BLS Provider (Basic Life Support Provider) - Centennial - 03/26/2018 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm