This CPRColorado course provides a two year certification for those wanting or needing the most up to date training in CPR, AED and First aid. This class meets OSHA requirements per 1910.151 and is approved by the Colorado Department of Human Services, Division of Child Care.
Course content includes:
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• Use of an AED
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
First aid is the assistance given to any person suffering a sudden illness or injury, with care provided to preserve life, prevent the condition from worsening, and/or promote recovery. It includes initial intervention in a serious condition prior to professional medical help being available, such as performing CPR while awaiting an ambulance, as well as the complete treatment of minor conditions, such as applying pressure to stop bleeding.
Cost: $55.00 Book is included.
Click on a class below to register, get certified!
- ONSITE: CPR, BLS and First-aid Classes - Call 303-818-3737 - 02/01/2018 - 02/28/2025 - All Day
- CPR/AED and First-aid - Centennial - 04/30/2018 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- CPR/AED and First-aid - Centennial - 05/04/2018 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- CPR/AED and First-aid - Centennial - 05/12/2018 - 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- CPR/AED and First-aid - Centennial - 05/15/2018 - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- CPR/AED and First-aid - Centennial - 05/21/2018 - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- CPR/AED and First-aid - Denver - 08/22/2018 - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- CPR/AED and First-aid - Ft Collins - 09/08/2018 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm